Wednesday 13 February 2008

Fun with Photoshop

I was asked to get 2 pictures, play with them in Photoshop and explain my interpretation when I'm done. So here goes:
Image 1 (real)


Image 2 (also real)



The first image is a photo taken on a mobile phone during my second year of sixth form. Yes, it's a human pyramid. Why? We got bored and it was sunny. The second picutre is none other than Chuck Norris. By combining them, I have aimed to show that our inspiration for randomly making a human pyramid in our free time was the the philosphy, WWCND?

Image 3 (not so real)

I've been asked to talk about and justify my decisions regard my photoshopping of these photos. Well, the ethics behind it are that I'm not actually trying to fool anyone. Judging by the fact that Chuck Norris appears to be about 8ft tall by comparison in this picture, I think that should be obvious enough. The inspiration for manipulating the picture to include Chuck Norris comes from sites such as this. Those of you wondering which one I am, I'm the one second from the left (not including Chuck) looking at the floor. This is because of two reasons, first, I wasn't going to let my mate's rogue hand out of sight, and second, the weight of four people was being channelled through the elbow belonging to the guy on top of me. That elbow that's dead centre on my spine.

As such, our beloved pyramid collasped moments after the picture was taken, with me at the bottom.

No comments: